Dear friends,
Here is an opportunity to do your bit to spread the message of Dr Ambedkar.
We need Dr Ambedkar's biography in Tamil and Kannada. If anyone is interested
to donate, please let me know immediately. I will let you know where to deliver
them. These are required to be distributed in our May 30, 2009 function in
Hyderabad.
I am sorry for asking at the last moment.

Here is what we need.

Tamil books: 20
Kannada books: 10

With regards
Benjamin

An educated man without character and humility was more dangerous than a beast.
If his education was detrimental to the welfare of poor, he was a curse to
society.
-Babasaheb Dr B R Ambedkar
Please visit www.friendsforeducation.org or www.ambedkarscholarship.org