I would like to thank Mr. Benjamin Kaila and Mr. Kirit Parmar, as well as all 
the other people who have helped the Patan PTC girl.

I am an author who started writing mainly after my retirement from government 
service. 

Earlier, I had visited her village Jetalsar (Taluka Visnagar, District 
Mehsana), and had met her parents. At that time I had given Rs. 5000 to them 
and later I gave Rs. 1000. I had also announced in the Dalit magazines that I 
will give four of my books to any person who sends her a money order of Rs. 
200. Many people have sent MOs directly to her or her father, and I have 
received around 10 letters from the donors.

I had tried to get her a job in the weekly magazine ‘Padkaar’ published from 
Gandhinagar, but when I talked to her on the phone, she said that her parents 
did not want her to leave her home.

She has talent and determination, and with some help, she is sure to succeed.

Regards,

B. Kesharshivam


B. Kesharshivam
(B. S. Jadav)
‘Shul’ 138 / 2,
Sector 1 B,
Gandhinagar,
Gujarat - 382 007

R: (079) 23237835
M: 9898029217





      The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. 
http://in.yahoo.com/

Reply via email to