> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: chandrakant khaire <[email protected]>
> Date: Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 1:32 PM
> Subject: [sakya] dalit entrepreneur
> To: [email protected]
> Cc: [email protected]
>
>
>
>
> please visit the following link of successful dalit entrepreneurs  from 
> pune.thia report was showed on ndtv india programe
>
> http://www.tubaah.com/details.php?video_id=135858
>

> Sakya Means Humanity.
>
> May all beings be happy!
>
> "I have never claimed to be a universal leader of suffering humanity. The 
> problem of the untouchables is quite enough for my slender strength. I do not 
> say that other causes are not equally noble. But knowing that life is short, 
> one can only serve one cause and I have never aspired to do more than serve 
> the Untouchables."  Bodhisatta Babasaheb B.R.Ambedkar
>
> "The basis of my politics lies in the proposition that the Untouchables are 
> not a sub-division or sub-section of Hindus, and that they are a separate and 
> distinct element in the national life of India." Bodhisatta Babasaheb 
> B.R.Ambedkar
>
> "My social philosophy may be said to be enshrined in three words: liberty, 
> equality and fraternity. My philosophy has roots in religion and not in 
> political science. I have derived them from the teachings of my master, the 
> Buddha." Bodhisatta Babasaheb B.R.Ambedkar
>
> Sakya Sangha
> 8/A, Thiyagarayapuram,
> Thangal, Thiruvottiyur,
> Chennai - 600 019.
> Tamil Nadu, India
> http://www.sakyasangha.org
>
> MAY ALL BEINGS BE HAPPY
> MARKETPLACE

Reply via email to