Dear Sir,
Thanks for your concern. I had already made the complaint to UGC, Vice
President of India, Director Higher Education and so so......
>From anywhere VC got this information and recruted the person having less
>qualification than me. We were only two persons in interview. He was not even
>intervied for more than a minute. He was doing PhD in Physical Chemistry.
>However my all Phd work was on environment chemistry. I have Tought
>environment sciene to UG students.

After knowing the complaint VC, made the slection of that condidate which was
not intervied more than maximum 2-3 minute. However their was a presentation
for 5 minutes at the start of interview.

This the India yaar, My Home Country!! I am totally frustated. Now I
understand, Why Dr. Ambedkar Rao have changed his releason? These people does
not let us survive.

I donot know what such a environmentalist do of our contry?