P N Rajbhoj Institue of Social Studies.
       Dr Munshilal Gautam, Retd. IAS is initiating his
contribution to run the P N Rajbhoj Institute at
Gorewada, Nagpur (India)to give teaching of IAS cource.
This is the only IAS coaching Institue in India, who
run by our member of the society. Due to short of
funding by our Social acvtivists in India and abroad,
Dr Gautam never worried about it and give every facilities
to his students.Those who are interested to join the said
institute, they may contact with them. and also they are free
to give their donation to the said institute.
        With regards.
Dr. Milind Jiwane