Thanks Rumjhum. I had sent in a set of 10 poems and I didn't
get the prize for one poem in particular. I will post a few of
those pieces  on Zest soon.

--- In ZESTPoets@yahoogroups.com, "ymursawsib" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
You are encouraged to post poetry, respond critically to the poems circulated
and participate in discussions. To post, email your message to