Hi,

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 6:57 PM, Tobias Schlitt <tob...@schlitt.info> wrote:
> another page I'd like to put on our website is a list of projects (free
> or non-free), which make use of Zeta Components. If you own such a
> project, please send a link and a short quote to this thread.

Midgard Create (see
http://bergie.iki.fi/blog/introducing_the_midgard_create_user_interface/)
uses the Zeta Components Workflow component, with a custom Midgard
content repository tiein.

The plan is to gradually expand our usage of Zeta Components,
replacing our own Midgard-specific MVC services and other parts with a
more generic, shared PHP infrastructure. Zeta being an Apache project
brings the necessary cooperation and governance models for finally
having some cross-project collaboration in the PHP space.

> Toby

/Henri