On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But it seems, there is less interest. Don't know whats wrong, but it
> seems the PHP world is overloaded with frameworks. It seems, even a
> high quality framework as Zeta does suffer from this fact.

In general, PHP has too many frameworks, and too few reusable
libraries. I think for AZC it would be better to position itself as a
managed collection of high-quality libraries than to try and position
as a framework. After all, Zeta components can already be used outside
of Zeta-managed framework code (for example, both Midgard MVC and
Symfony2 have integrations with the Workflows component).

Which brings me to another point I wanted to take up. How about
packaging and distributing AZC through the new Composer system? That
would make the Zeta components quite accessible and easy to depend on:
http://bergie.iki.fi/blog/composer_solves_the_php_code-sharing_problem/

> Christian

/Henri

--