On 12/09/2011 05:13 PM, Daniel Fahlke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> related to my mail from before i want to change some Issue states and asign
> Issues to certain Releases (primary the upcomming one)

Issue assignment is generally a good idea. In the case of Zeta
Components there is not much traffic for the moment (Last 30 days
summary: 5 issues created and 0 resolved) so it's pretty safe to fix
something and then post the patch in the corresponding issue page.

> So, I dont have a clue how the upcomming Version should be named ( I
> remember a discuss about it but not the result. )
> Anyone who can Answer this, or have I to reread the discuss about it?

A classic naming advice is to search for consonance, like cocacola,
cocobongo, bestbuy, google ... Apart from that i have no idea heh . Do
you have ideas ?

> Assign to the upcomming Version i would the following Issues

Ready for commit & close:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZETACOMP-95

The other issues, still need patch:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZETACOMP-102