On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 08:52:08AM -0700, George Wilson wrote:
> I fixed this as part of your intial contribution for '6502263 ZFS needs
> some more FreeBSD porting love'. When I was doing your changes I
> detected this issue as well and went ahead and fixed it. So although
> this wasn't technically in your provided patch, it was your initial
> changes that led me to detect the problem and fix it. I didn't file
> another bug as I thought your bug encompassed the spirit of this work.

Guys, please, don't take me wrong. I'm not trying to pick on anyone. I'm
just sharing my experience of porting stuff from OpenSolaris. I'm fully
aware this is something very hard to change. This is only a small
inconvenience, which doesn't change the fact that I very like having
access to your very clean and nice code in the first place:)

I'm trying to do regular integrations from OpenSolaris, so I can work on
as small changes as possible. The smaller the change is, the easier for
me to understand what's going on there and integrate it. When few major
features are done in one commit, it's a bit harder, but nothing I cannot
handle, it just takes more time.

> Sorry if that wasn't clearer. Thanks again for contributing!

Thank you for intergating my contributions, it helped a lot! I really
hope that the FreeBSD community will be able to give something major
back at some point.