Eric Schrock wrote:
What does 'zpool status -v' show?  This sounds like you have corruption

# zpool status -v
  pool: junk
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        junk        ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz     ONLINE       0     0     0
            c0d0    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1d0    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1d1    ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: The following persistent errors have been detected:

          DATASET  OBJECT  RANGE
          27       4a2e5   lvl=2 blkid=0

in the dnode (a.k.a. metadata).  This corruption is unrepairable at the
moment, since we have no way of knowing the extent of the blocks that
this dnode may be referencing.  You should be able to move this file
aside, however.

Trying to move it panic'd my machine.

However I am running build 36 (big disclaimer). It's time for a BFU. ;)

- Eric