Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] cat /etc/release
                           Solaris Nevada snv_33 X86
          Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
                       Use is subject to license terms.
                          Assembled 06 February 2006

I have zfs running well on this box. Now, I want to upgrade to Solaris 10 6/06 release. Question: Will the 6/06 release recognize the zfs created by snv_33? I seem to recall something about being at a certain release level for 6/06 to be able to import without problems.. I searched the archives but I can't find where I read that anymore.

TIA,

James