James,

I noticed your link to the ZFS Admin Guide is out of date because
I appended the date in the pdf filename. This doesn't work because when
I update the guide once or month or so, you wouldn't get the latest
version.

So, I simplified this by renaming it as zfsadmin.pdf

The month/year is on the title page.

Cindy

 On 8/29/06, Noel Dellofano <Noel dot Dellofano at sun dot com> wrote:
> Hey everybody,
> I'd like to announce the addition of a "ZFS Links" page on the
> Opensolaris ZFS community page. If you have any links to articles
> that pertain to ZFS that you find useful or should be shared with the
> community as a whole, please let us know and we'll add it to the page.
>
> http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/zfs/links/

you are welcome to use any or all of the links included in this blog entry

http://uadmin.blogspot.com/2006/06/interested-in-zfs.html

James Dickens
uadmin.blogspot.com