Hi Senthil,

We experienced a situation very close to this. Due to some instabilities, we
weren't able to export the zpool safely from the distressed system (a T2000
running SXb41). The only free system we had was an X4100, which was running S10
6/06. Both were SAN attached. The filesystem imported like a champ onto the
X4100 (we had to force the import since we didn't cleanly export). We had no
corruption issues at all, verified by a full scrub. We went system to system in
about 10 minutes. Most of that was spent re-configuring the LUN masking on the
SAN array. Can't vouch you'll have the same experience, but we were very
impressed. Particularly, going between different Solaris versions and different
CPU architectures.

Best Regards,
Jason