>From what I have read, it looks like there is a known issue with scrubbing
restarting when any of the other usages of the same code path run
(re-silver, snap ...).  It looks like there is a plan to put in a marker so
that scrubbing knows where to start again after being preempted.  This is
good.  I am wondering if any thought has been put in to a scrubbing service
that would do constant low priority scrubs (either full with the restart
marker, or randomized).   I have noticed that the default scrub seems to be
very resource intensive and can cause significant slowdowns on the
filesystems,  a much slower but constant scrub would be nice.

while (1) {
      scrub_very_slowly();
}

Are there any plans in this area documented anywhere or can someone give
insight as to the devel teams goals?

Thanks!
-Wade