Hi Robert,

Will build 54 offline the drive?

Best Regards,
Jason

On 1/13/07, Robert Milkowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Jason,

Saturday, January 13, 2007, 12:06:57 AM, you wrote:

JJWW> Hi Robert,

JJWW> We've experienced luck with flaky SATA drives in our STK array by
JJWW> unseating and reseating the drive to cause a reset of the firmware. It
JJWW> may be a bad drive, or the firmware may just have hit a bug. Hope its
JJWW> the latter! :-D

JJWW> I'd be interested why the hot-spare didn't kick in. I thought the FMA
JJWW> integration would detect read errors.

FMA did but ZFS+FMA we're not there in U3.

--
Best regards,
 Robert                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]