I have no hands-on experience with ZFS but have a question. If the
file server running ZFS exports the ZFS file system via NFS to
clients, based on previous messages on this list, it is not possible
for an NFS client to mount this NFS-exported ZFS file system on
multiple directories on the NFS client.

So, let's say I create a ZFS clone of some ZFS file system. Is it
possible for an NFS client to mount the ZFS file system _and_ the
clone without problems?

If the clone is underneath the ZFS file system hierarchy, will
mounting the ZFS file system I created the clone from allow the NFS
client access to the remote ZFS file system and the clone?

--
albert chin ([EMAIL PROTECTED])