Hi Eric,

Everything Mark said.

We as a customer ran into this running MySQL on a Thumper (and T2000).
We solved it on the Thumper by limiting the ARC to 4GB:

/etc/system: set zfs:zfs_arc_max = 0x100000000 #4GB

This has worked marvelously over the past 50 days. The ARC stays
around 5-6GB now. Leaving 11GB for the DB.

Best Regards,
Jason