Atul,

libkstat(3LIB) is the library.
"man -s 3KSTAT kstat" should give a good start.

Regards,
Sanjeev.

Atul Vidwansa wrote:
Peter,
   How do I get those stats programatically? Any clues?
Regards,
_Atul

On 3/27/07, Peter Tribble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/27/07, Atul Vidwansa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>    Does ZFS has support for kstats? If I want to extract information
> like no of files commited to disk during an interval, no of
> transactions performed, I/O bandwidth etc, how can I get that
> information?

From the command line, look at the fsstat utility.

If you want the raw kstats then you need to look for ones
of the form 'unix:0:vopstats_*' where there are two forms:
with the name of the filesystem type (eg zfs or ufs) on the
end, or the device id of the individual filesystem.

--
-Peter Tribble