Eric Haycraft wrote:
Since no one seems to believe that you can expand a raidz pool, I have attached the following output from solaris 11/06 showing me doing just that. The first expanision is with like sized disks, and the second expansion is with larger disks. I realize that the documentation only has examples using mirrors, but raidz and raid2z are fully supported for adding disk space.

No one has said that you can't increase the size of a zpool. What can't be increased is the size of a RAID-Z vdev (except by increasing the size of all of the components of the RAID-Z). You have created additional RAID-Z vdevs and added them to the pool.
--
        --Ed