Robert Milkowski wrote:
Hello Lori,

 Any chances to get 'how_to_netinstall_zfsboot' to public?
I'm really close to putting it out there.   I'm updating
the install procedure and tool to support two things
that it didn't support before:

*  setup of a dump slice, since zfs doesn't yet support
   dumping into a zvol.  A zvol should be used for swap
* splitting the Solaris name space into separate datasets
   for root, /usr, /var, /opt and /export.  This is not required
   at this time, but we are likely to require it, or at least
   strongly recommend it, in the released version, because
   it simplifies some liveupgrade issues.

Lori