Shawn Walker wrote:

> On 18/04/07, Erblichs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Rich Teer,
>>
>>         I have a perfect app for the masses.
>>
>>         A Hi-Def Video/ audio server for the hi-def TV
>>         and audio setup.
>>
>>         I would think the average person would want
>>          to have access to 1000s of DVDs / CDs within
>>          a small box versus taking up the full wall.
>

> This is already being done now, and most of the companies doing it are
> being sued like crazy :)

Nope, just about every Hi-Fi manufacturer out there sells a hard disk
player that can load CDs.  One thing that they never mention is that the
systems use a single disk.  ZFS would be fit a good fit in that market,
if ZFS had been there when I was working in that sector, I would have
been using it.

Ian