To clarify further; EMC note "EMC Host Connectivity Guide for Solaris"
indicates that ZFS is supported on 11/06 (aka Update 3) and onwards. However,
they sneak in a cautionary disclaimer that snapshot and clone features are
supported by Sun. If one reads it carefully it appears that they do support ZFS
(not that they should care what FS or not is on their disks) but want to make a
big deal about ZFS by inserting this superfluous comment. Jealousy I suppose, I
don't see a comparable disclaimer against VxFS for example.