Hi Malachi,

Malachi de Ælfweald wrote:
> I'm actually wondering the same thing because I have b62 w/ the ZFS
> bits; but need the snapshot's "-r" functionality.

you're lucky, it's already there. From my b62 machine's "man zfs":

     zfs snapshot [-r] [EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]

         Creates  a  snapshot  with  the  given  name.  See   the
         "Snapshots" section for details.

         -r    Recursively create  snapshots  of  all  descendant
               datasets.  Snapshots are taken atomically, so that
               all recursive snapshots  correspond  to  the  same
               moment in time.

Or did you mean send -r?

Best regards,
   Constantin

--
Constantin Gonzalez                            Sun Microsystems GmbH, Germany
Platform Technology Group, Global Systems Engineering      http://www.sun.de/

Sitz d. Ges.: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer