Is there a way to get past this I can not re-create until I export it?

zpool export -f zonesHA2
cannot iterate filesystems: I/O error

zpool status
  pool: zonesHA2
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME                     STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        zonesHA2                 ONLINE       0     0    48
          c1t5006016B30600E46d8  ONLINE       0     0    48

errors: 0 data errors, use '-v' for a list

errors: The following persistent errors have been detected:

          DATASET  OBJECT  RANGE
          1a       0       lvl=4294967295 blkid=0

---
Andrew Dishong
Solutions Architect
Sun Client Services - JPMorgan Account Team
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Access Line: 877.226.8297
Cell: 303-808-5884
Text Page: [EMAIL PROTECTED]