Roshan,

Could you provide more detail please. The host and zfs should be
unaware of any EMC array side replication so this sounds more like an
EMC misconfiguration than a ZFS problem. Did you look in the messages
file to see if anything happened to the devices that were in your
zpools? If so then that wouldn't be a zfs error. If your EMC devices
fall offline because of something happening on the array or fabric
then zfs is not to blame. The same thing would have happened with any
other filesystem built on those devices.

What kind of pools were in use, raidz, mirror or simple stripe?

Regards,
Vic