On 7/7/07, Neil Perrin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cyril,
>
> I wrote this case and implemented the project. My problem was
> that I didn't know what policy (if any) Sun has about publishing
> ARC cases, and a mail log with a gazillion email addresses.
>
> I did receive an answer to this this in the form:
>
> http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/arc-faq/arc-publish-historical-checklist/
>
> Never having done this it seems somewhat burdensome, and will take some time.

Neil,

I am glad the message finally got through.

It seems to me that the URL above refers to the publishing
materials of *historical* cases. Do you think the case in hand
should be considered historical ?

Anyway, many ZFS related cases were openly reviewed from
the moment zero of their life, why this one was an exception ?

> Sorry, for the slow response and lack of feedback. Are there
> any particular questions you have about separate intent logs
> that I can answer before I embark on the process?

Well, that only question I have now is what is it all about ?
It is hard to ask question without access to case materials,
right ?

--
Regards,
        Cyril