Hi, I just built a kernel from source yesterday and try to run the new kernel
and now it's giving me "no dataset available" error.  My non-root user home
directory is mounted on a ZFS filesystem and now I can't get to it.  zpool
status shows that my pool needs to be upgraded so I did, but after the upgrade,
I still get "no dataset available".  I was running Sol Express B62 before and I
got the source from mercurial yesterday.  The B62 was live-upgraded partition
and it's the 2nd (and only active) slice.

Please HELP!