Folks,

      I just got an invite to a release event for Sol 10 8/2007.
Considering this must mean at some level that the 8/2007 release is going
gold in the next week or so, is there anywhere that has a list of includes
for bug fixes and RFE related to ZFS that are planned to make it into
8/2007?   Also I have noticed an increased amount of bug ID's that are
showing no information -- is there some other view in the bug tracking
system that is available to see more detail?

For example:

http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6343667

State        5-Cause Known (Bug is root caused) (does not tell me anything
about the status)

Description

See comments.  (What Comments?)

Work Around