MC wrote:
> Re: http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=6602947
>
> Specifically this part:
>
> [i]Create zpool /testpool/.  Create zfs file system /testpool/testfs.
> Right click on /testpool/testfs (filesystem) in nautilus and rename to
> testfs2.
> Do zfs list.  Note that only /testpool/testfs (filesystem) is present.
> Do zfs rename /testpool/testfs /testpool/testfsrename.  This will fail saying
> the dataset testfs does not exist.[/i]
>
> Right now the bug is assigned to gnome:file-manager so it might not be seen
> by the right people?

Actually, it is likely even more general the ZFS or Gnome.  You should not
rename (eg, via mv(1) or rename(2)) mountpoints in Solaris, otherwise things
get confused.  In this case, the "zfs rename" is trying to unmount the
renamed mountpoint but is not able to find it.  I thought I filed a bug on
this a while back, but can't find it now :-(

--matt