We weren't able to do anything at all, and finally rebooted the system. When
we did, everything came back normally, even with the target that was
reporting errors before. We're using an LSI PCI-E controller that's on the
supported device list, and LSI 3801-E. Right now, I'm trying to figure out
if there's a different controller we should be using with Solaris 10 Release
4 (X86) that will handle a drive issue more gracefully. I know folks are
working on this part of the code, but I need to get as far along as I can
right now. :)