Hello all. I am working on an NFS failover scenario between two
servers.  I am getting the stale file handle errors on my (linux)
client which point to there being a mismatch in the fsid's of my two
filesystems when the failover occurs.
I understand that the fsid_guid attribute which is then used as the
fsid in an NFS share, is created at zfs create time, but I would like
to see and modify that value on any particular zfs filesystem after
creation.

More details were discussed at http://www.mail-archive.com/zfs-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg03662.html but this was talking about the
same filesystem sitting on a san failing over between two nodes.

On a linux NFS server one can specify in the nfs exports "-o
fsid=num" which can be an arbitrary number, which would seem to fix
this issue for me, but it seems to be unsupported on Solaris.

Any thoughts on workarounds to this issue?

Thank you kind sirs and ladies.

Asa
-hack