msl wrote:
> Hello all...
>  I'm migrating a nfs server from linux to solaris, and all clients(linux) are
> using read/write block sizes of 8192. That was the better performance that i
> got, and it's working pretty well (nfsv3). I want to use all the zfs'
> advantages, and i know i can have a performance loss, so i want to know if
> there is a "recomendation" for bs on nfs/zfs, or what do you think about it.

That is the network block transfer size.  The default is normally 32 kBytes.
I don't see any reason to change ZFS's block size to match.
You should follow the best practices as described at
    http://www.solarisinternals.com/wiki/index.php/ZFS_Best_Practices_Guide

If you notice a performance issue with metadata updates, be sure to
check out
    http://www.solarisinternals.com/wiki/index.php/ZFS_Evil_Tuning_Guide

 -- richard