Hi Ralf,

Thank you for the suggestion. About half of the disks are reporting
1968-1969 in the "Soft Errors" field.  All disks are reporting 1968 in
the "Illegal Request" field. There don't appear to be any other
errors; all other counters are 0. The Illegal Request count seems a
little fishy...like iostat -E doesn't like the X4500 for some reason.
Thank you again for your help.

Best Regards,
Jason