OK, I've been putting off this question for a while now, but it eating
at me, so  I can't hold off any more.  I have a nice 8 gig memory stick
I've formated with the ZFS file system.  Works great on all my Solaris
PC's, but refuses to work on my Sparc processor.  So I've formated it on
my Sparc machine (Blade 2500), works great there now, but not on my
PC's.  Re-Formatted it on my PC, doesn't work on Sparc, and so on and so on.

I thought it was a file system to go back and forth both architectures.
So when will this compatibility be here, or if it's possible now, what
is the secret?

Paul