Literacy has nothing to do with the glaringly obvious BS you keep spewing.
Rather than answer a question, which couldn't be answered, because you were
full of it, you tried to convince us all he really didn't know what he wanted.

The assumption sure made an a$$ out of someone, but you should be used to
painting yourself into a corner by now.

There aren't free alternatives in linux or freebsd that do what zfs does,
period.  You can keep talking in circles till you're blue in the face, or I
suppose your fingers go numb in this case, but the fact isn't going to change.
Yes, people do want zfs for any number of reasons, that's why they're here.

You would think the fact zfs was ported to freebsd so quickly would've been a
good first indicator that the functionality wasn't already there.  Then again,
the glaringly obvious seems to consistently bypass you.  I'm guessing it's
because there's no space left in the room... your head is occupying any and all
available.

Nevermind, your ability to admit when you're wrong is only rivaled by your
petty attempts at insults.

If you'd like to answer stephans question, feel free.  If all you can muster is
a Microsoftesque "you don't really know what you want", I suggest giving up now.