Hi All.

ZFS document says ZFS schedules it's I/O in such way that it manages to
saturate a single disk bandwidth  using enough concurrent 128K I/O.
The no of concurrent I/O is decided by vq_max_pending.The default value
for  vq_max_pending is 35.

We have created 4-disk raid-z group inside ZFS pool on Thumper.ZFS
record size is set to 128k.When we read/write a 128K record ,it issue a
128K/3 I/O to each of the 3 data disks in the 4-disk raid-z group.

We need to saturate all three data disk bandwidth in the Raidz group.Is
it required to set vq_max_pending value to 35*3=135  ?

Thanks
Manoj Nayak