Hi,

I'm trying to boot a HP dl360 G5 from via iSCSI from a solaris 10 u4 zfs device
but it's failing the login at boot:

POST messages from the dl360:
  Starting iSCSI boot option rom initialization...
  Connecting.connected.
  Logging in...error - failing.

Interestingly (and correctly) the authentication method is set to none.

I've looked at a TCP capture and the box succeeds the first login but
immediatly after the second login the sun box (iscsi target) closes the
connection (tcp fin).

I've compared this to a sucessful session when running in windows and there are
some minor differences to the key/value pairs (receive buffer length/CRC etc)
and also the ISID is all zero at the boot session but has values when running
from windows.  But I'm not sure if this is a problem or not.

I'm not sure what/where the problem is - all the values appear to be setup
correctly (I'm new to iscsi) - after all the first login command succeeds.

Anyone any pointers as to what is the problem or where to look to diagnose this
further (does solaris log this information anywhere)?