Hi Ulrich,

The updated lucreate.1m man page integrated accidentally into
build 88.

If you review the build 88 instructions, here:

http://opensolaris.org/os/community/zfs/boot/

You'll see that we're recommending patience until the install/upgrade
support integrates.

If you are running the transitional ZFS boot support, then this might
apply to you:

Systems that already have ZFS root file systems can be bfu'd with this
release, but bfu does not convert the legacy mounts (of /, /var, and so
on) to ZFS mounts. Backwards bfu to releases that don't support ZFS boot
is prohibited.

Cindy