Jeff Bonwick wrote:
>> Looking at the txg numbers, it's clear that labels on to devices that
>> are unavailable now may be stale:
>
> Actually, they look OK.  The txg values in the label indicate the
> last txg in which the pool configuration changed for devices in that
> top-level vdev (e.g. mirror or raid-z group), not the last txg synced.

Agree, I've jumped to conclusions here.

But still it is a difference between two labels presented. Since this
was running for a while I suppose there have been no admin-initiated
configuration changes, so config change may be due to allocation of DTL
object, correct?

Still it would be interesting to know txg of the selected uberblock to
see how long ago that change happened.

Also it would be interesting to know why did server reboot?

Victor