On 09 June, 2008 - Thomas Rojsel sent me these 0,5K bytes:

> Hi,
>
> I've looked at  ZFS for a while now and i'm wondering if it's possible
> on a server create a ZFS mirror between two different iSCSI targets
> (two MD3000i located in two different server rooms).
>
> Or is it any  setup that you guys recommend for maximal data
> protection.

ZFS can mirror disk devices.. If your iSCSI targets show up as disk
devices, they can be mirrored. Try it for yourself ;)

If you have very different latency to them, performance will suffer
(like you only used the slower one)..

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.acc.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå