On 02 July, 2008 - Mark McDonald sent me these 0,7K bytes:

> Hi
>
> I have managed to get this:
> HOSTNAME$ zpool status
>   pool: zp01
>  state: ONLINE
>  scrub: resilver completed with 0 errors on Wed Jul  2 11:55:27 2008
> config:
>
>         NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
>         zp01        ONLINE       0     0     0
>           c0t2d0    ONLINE       0     0     0
>           c0t3d0    ONLINE       0     0     0
>
> But I wanted to get these in a mirror - I am unable to remove c0t3d0
> from the pool. There is already data in the pool with filesystems
> mounted. So I do not wish to destroy the pool.

Currently your only option is to copy data somewhere else, destroy pool
and create a new one. Disk removal is being worked on I believe, but it
gets kinda complex when you have a bunch of snapshots, clones etc..

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.acc.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå