I've run across something that would save me days of trouble.

Situation, the contents of one ZFS file system needs to be moved to another ZFS
file system. The
destination can be the same Zpool, even a brand new ZFS file system. A command
to move the
data from one ZFS file system to another, WITHOUT COPYING, would be nice. At
present, the data is
almost 1TB.

Ideally a "zmv" or "zcp" program would be nice.

And no, "zfs send" and "zfs receive" won't do the same thing. Those would
require hours, or possibly
days to copy 1TB to the same Zpool. Plus, I would have to make the source R/O
during the copy.
I can create a new Zpool or send the data to another Zpool that has space, but
then I end up with a
1TB of un-used space on the original Zpool.