http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/zfs/docs/zfsadmin.pdf

Another question:

When trying to mirror the 2nd root disk, I get the following error:

root[tst01:/root]# zpool attach rpool c0t0d0s0 c0t1d0s0
cannot attach c0t1d0s0 to c0t0d0s0: device is too small

Since c0t1d0s0 has been reduced by 1 cylinder it's too small, is there a way to
reduce the existing rpool so it will fit?  I did not see in the zfsadmin.pdf
guide if there was a way to do this or a work around.  If I use the "-f" it
will work but create an EFI labeled disk as I understand does not boot using
ZFS.  I must be overlooking a step.

Thanks again,
Adrian