Aha, that's the problem.  I just upgraded to build 94, and I have alternate
boot environments.

> Hmm, I just tried that.  Perhaps "No known data errors" means that my files
> are OK.  In > that case I wonder what the checksum failure was from.

If this is build 94 and you have one or more unmounted filesystems,
(such as alternate boot environments), these errors are false positives.
There is no actual error; the scrubber misinterpreted the end of an
intent log block chain as a checksum error.

the bug id is:

6727872 zpool scrub: reports checksum errors for pool with zfs and
unplayed ZIL

This bug is fixed in build 95.  One workaround is to mount the
filesystems and then unmount them to apply the intent log changes.

                                        - Bill