> I have OpenSolaris (snv_95) installed into my laptop (single sata disk)
> and tomorrow I updated my pool with:
>
> # zpool -V 11 -a
>
> and after I start a scrub into the pool with:
>
> # zpool scrub rpool
>
> # zpool status -vx
>
>       NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
>       rpool       ONLINE       0     0     4
>         c5t0d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     4
>
> errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the
> following files:
>
>          <metadata>:<0x0>

Looks like bug 6727872, which is fixed in build 96.
http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=6727872

Do you have unmounted zfs filesystems that use
legacy mountpoints?    If yes: Don't worry, the hdd and
the zpool on it should be fine.  Workaround is to mount
and unmount all those zfs filesystems, and on the next
zpool scrub there should be no more checksum errors.