> Hi Folks,
>

> The error that I'm getting on restore is:
> receiving full stream of faith/[EMAIL PROTECTED] into
> Z/faith/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> cannot receive: invalid stream (checksum mismatch)

Did you find a work around?  I have the same problem, except with a replication
set.  This is with b95, which performed the send to a file on an nfs mount.
I'm also using b95 and/or b96 to receive the file.

I get 14G or so read and then this error happens.

Is is possible to turn off the checksum?  Just so that I can recover what data
is there?