Dedhi Sujatmiko wrote:
> When I do the replication :
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/etc/ssh# zfs send data/work/[EMAIL PROTECTED]|ssh
> 192.168.3.13 zfs
> recv data/work/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> cannot receive: invalid backup stream

I just realized that the ZFS version being used in Solaris 10 U5 and
NexentaStor 1.0.6 is far far different, possibly this is the cause of
the incompatibilities.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/export/home/admin# zpool upgrade
This system is currently running ZFS pool version 10. -->NexentaStor 1.0.6
All pools are formatted using this version.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] # zpool upgrade
This system is currently running ZFS version 4. --> Solaris 10 U5
All pools are formatted using this version.

In that case, I will use back the rsync+SSH method replication.