On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 2:17 PM, Scott Williamson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just want to note that I had the same issue with zfs send + vdevs that had
> 11 drives in them on a X4500. Reducing the count of drives per zvol cleared
> this up.
>
> One vdev is IOPS limited to the speed of one drive in that vdev, according
> to this post (see comment from ptribble.)

Scott,

Can you tell us the configuration that you're using that is working for you?
Were you using RaidZ, or RaidZ2? I'm wondering what the "sweetspot" is
to get a good compromise in vdevs and usable space/performance

Thanks!

--
Brent Jones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]