Yuvraj,

I see that you are using files as disks.
You could write a few random bytes to one of the files and that would
induce corruption.
To make a particular disk faulty you could mv the file to a new name.

Also, you can explore the zinject from zfs testsuite . Probably it has a
way to induce fault.

Thanks and regards,
Sanjeev